MINECRAFT/ How to Make a Mansion.. How to Make a Mansion on Minecraft
Method 1 of 4: Planning Your Palace of Awesome
1) Get inspired. Before you start building your house, you’re going to want to get some great ideas! There are lots of ways that you can get inspired, and seeing all the options that are available will give you great ideas for things you may not have thought of before.
Look at other minecraft mansions. There are lots of great mansions already existing which you can find images or video tours of readily online.
Look at your favorite structures from familiar tv shows, movies, and books. Maybe you want to make Hogwarts castle or Superman’s fortress.
Look at house plan websites. There are many websites online where people go to buy plans for actual houses. You can use these as inspiration, as they will show you the layout of the house, as well as how the outside looks. Such preview images should always be free.
2) Think about what rooms you want. Once you’ve got a good idea of the general layout of the house, think about what rooms you want and where you want them to go. This will help you plan ahead, for locating doors, windows, and improving the flow of your house.
You can include basic rooms like kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, and dens.
You can also include silly rooms like a dungeon, art gallery, trophy room, or chicken storage.
3) Consider your colors. There are a limited amount of material types in the game and, unless you change the material textures, you're going to have to keep in mind not just what material you want your house to be made of but what color you want things to be. You will need to be strategic about the materials you use if you want your walls a certain color, and so on.
4) Get pen and paper or Minecraft drafting tools. Once you’ve got a general idea of your layout and what rooms you wish to include, you can use Minecraft drafting tools to draw out your mansion plans. This drawn out plan will help you decide how much of each resource you need, as well as where those resources should go. It will make the process of building the mansion much faster.
You can use free services like MineDraft to draw out your plans.
If you do not have or want access to tools like this, you can use paper and color-coded color pencils to help you plan.
Method 2 of 4: Avoiding Noob Building Mistakes
Schedule your building time. It takes a long time to build a really great mansion in Minecraft. You need to be committed to the task, though the rate that you finish it is up to you. Schedule your building time and make it a routine, to help keep you motivated to finish
1) you can use it as a reward for finishing homework or household chores. 1 hour of play = 3 hours of work, for example.
2) Have a build site lined up. You will need a place to build your mansion. You can place it in neighborhoods with other players (if you are allowed), or you can build it in single-player, creative mode, in a superflat environment if you just want to build your mansion and environment from the ground up for your own enjoyment.
3) Make sure you have all the materials. If you are not playing in Creative mode, you will need to make sure you have all the necessary materials to build with. Make a checklist of what you need and how much of it you think you’ll need.
Method 3 of 4: Building Like A Boss
1) Divide your structure. Divide the structure into sections to complete if that makes it easier for you. Constantly check your work against your plans, to keep you from having to go back and move large amounts of misplaced materials.
2) Build the lowest level first. If you’re building a basement, it’s probably a good idea to build that first, so that you don't have to worry about moving floors or other structures if you mess up. It will also give you a better vantage point, so you can see what you're doing.
3) Place the first layer of your walls. Seeing where all the first-story walls will go, without having to spend a lot of time building them up, will help you make sure that everything is laid out correctly.
4) Keep moving up. Once the layout is correct, build up your walls. Then, continue to go story by story until your mansions is the desired height. Cap it off with a roof.
Create windows and doors by leaving gaps as you go. This requires more planning but is easier than having to remove all of those materials later.
5) Don't give up! We told you it would take a long time! Don’t give up, though. Think about how much fun it’s going to be when you’re done.
WANT MORE AND BETTER TO UNDERSTAND?
GO HERE http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Mansion-on-Minecraft
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, SHARE AND LIKE!
Tags: MINECRAFT/ How to Make a Mansion., Playstation3, YouTube, FUN, Gameplay, PS3, Trailer, XBOX, Playstation, PS4, Minecraft (Award-Winning Work), Industry (Organization Sector), How-to (Website Category), LIKE, Console, Psp, Mansion (Building Function), VIDEO, X360, GAME, Xbox 360 (Video Game Platform), Video Game (Industry), Xbox360, GAMES, Role-playing Video Game (Media Genre), Xbox Live, Nintendo, Sony, Tourism (Interest), Wii, Edition, Ps2, FACT, PC, Tourist Destination